Wednesday, April 11, 2007

that's real scientific

I am a fan of Dave Foley. Kids in the Hall and Newsradio was great comedy. Been kinda missing that lately on the old tube. I caught some of the new show Thank God You're Here on which Dave appears as a "judge." At little underwhelming for now, but we'll see if it improves. In the meantime if you really enjoy Dave's work check out the short films he's writing and producing over at SuperDeluxe.com. Comedy Central would be an excellent outlet for some of his stuff, in particular an ongoing series called Real Scientific. Check out this episode: Biosphere.



Here's a "sneak peak" at some other Real Scientific stories coming up (See if you can spot one of Dave's former costars):



Check out Dave's other stuff over at Superdeluxe.com .

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

So I hear dad's dead. Hey, is that egg nog?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave Foley was hilarious in Kids in the Hall. And I've seen him in guest spots on different shows where he has been very funny. These filcks he's made have been on par with that work, so who knows? Here's hoping he gets his own show where he can do more stuff like this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin