Thursday, June 04, 2009

father's day is on the way

It may be several weeks away, but it isn't too early to shamelessly plug...er, I mean, uh...remind everyone that Father's Day is almost here and it's time to start thinking of dear old Dad. Forget the old necktie routine, you need something special to show Dad you really care. Stuck for ideas? Well, we stumbled upon this handy guide, thanks to Rhett and Link, to Father's Day: Rusty and Larnold's Father's Day Advice.



Hmmm...still stuck? Well would you listen to 2 Hot Girls in the Shower? I know I would!




Ok, maybe a gift certificate would work. At least make it to somewhere he likes?

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Work never hurt anyone. It's good for them. But if you're going to work, work hard. King Solomon had the right idea about work. "Whatever thy hand findest to do," Solomon said, "do thy doggonedest."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin