Monday, July 19, 2010

pardon our dust...



We have been on an unintentional hiatus, but as you can see we are beginning to do some redecorating and remodeling here at The Shelf, and preparing a few posts, in anticipation of our return. In the meantime, please pardon our digital dust, as it were, and if you have some thoughts about the design- feel free to comment.
Stay tuned....

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Make that three hard-boiled eggs.


4 comments:

Tom said...

thanks for the update, Perfesser. I'm liking the color of "the wallpaper". It does seem to fit.

J.C. Loophole said...

Thanks Tom- you know how it is- you get "wedded" to your site and it's look, so when you want to freshen things up, it's hard to be objective and figure out what looks good. Just want to make sure everything is easy on the eyes for the graphics and reading posts. We'll be ready soon.

Laura said...

Looking good! Looking forward to more Shelf news soon. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

I love what you've done with the place.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin