Friday, July 06, 2007

an interesting link....


For those of you not familiar with the Maggie's Farm website, shame on you. It's a daily read for J.C. and I and is actually on our blog roll to the right. The site is eclectic and posts, amongst other things, a daily list of interesting links. Today while I was scanning these links, I found one of particular interest to me. In June, I posted a peice about celebrities voicing their opinions and the link I discovered at Maggie's Farm leads to an article at Clayton Cramer's Blog ( third story down) about some celebrities who agree with me in essence. It was uplifting to read about some of the rich and famous talking in a manner which would lead one to beleive that they are amongst the few in their position to actually be in touch with reality. Support these great sites with a visit and check out that link either directly or by going over to Maggie's Farm first. Take a look at the other interesting stories they linked to as well. I know they'll lay out the welcome mat for ya'. Just let them know The Shelf sent you.



In America you can go on the air and kid the politicians, and the politicians can go on the air and kid the people.

Please feel free to comment if the need strikes you.

“The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed, in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a wide-spread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible”


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin