Friday, February 15, 2008

the man is back

The trailer for Indiana Jones 4 is up and all over the net. It made your Uncle Loophole squeal like a true fanboy. The music alone and the sight of the hat made the heart race. I am all in for this one. I know Indy's getting up there and stuff, but I am, for one, glad they've incorporated that in the storyline instead of going with a different actor (impossible!) or doing a goofy "prequel". The official website for the movie is up also at this link.
Of course, I have to share the trailer with Shelfers everywhere all over the world (we do have regular readers in Europe, Asia, South America and Australia and elsewhere!). May 22nd can not get here soon enough!
Here's the trailer courtesy of Yahoo! and the official site for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.





Stick around - we've got contest winners, a new contest and a DVD review of El Cid coming your way this weekend!

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin