Wednesday, December 16, 2009

christmas cartoon double feature

Hey there Shelfers- it's time for our weekly Christmas cartoon. And as a special bonus treat, we are making it a double bill. A great Disney short, then a Disney Christmas special from the 1980s.

First up the classic Disney short Toy Tinkers with Donald and Chip and Dale.




Now our feature presentation: A Disney Christmas Gift from 1982
Part 1




Part 2




Part 3




Part 4




and Finally Part 5




Hope you've enjoyed this week's Christmas cartoon installment for the 2009 Shelf Christmas Party. Stay tuned for more.

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

See what Santa has for you...and for you my little pal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin