Friday, December 31, 2010

and wishes for a very happy 2011!


From all of us here at The Shelf- we wish you a very happy New Year!
And just to kick things off just right: a festive Debbie Reynolds is just the thing to bring in the new year I think! (And yes we do know it's not 1953.)


Have a fun, but safe, New Year's Eve- but may it be a bit more lively than Nick Charles' evening with Nora's family on New Years Eve:



See you in 2011!


Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

What a way to start a new year. Tomorrow night, millions of people will be going to parties and dressing up. Some are even ready a day ahead of time!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy New Year!!

Best wishes,
Laura

J.C. Loophole said...

Thanks Laura- Happy New Year to you and your family!

Jessica Hart said...

Happy New Year to All the viewers who love to watch tv shows and movies online......


Watch TV Shows Online
Watch Movies Online

photo editor said...

This short video with Nick Charles reminded me of my New Year and the way I spent it. Yes, mine wasn't that lively as well, so I got to appreciate the clip, glad to have found it here.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin