Friday, September 28, 2007

friday night thriller double feature


Yesterday's candy review and bonus radio show seemed to be well received. So much so, that we got a couple of emails and a couple of comments requesting more Cary Grant and/or Halloween OTR. We've been planning to bring you a lot of Halloween OTR, so do we respond to such requests. Well, natch. And more...
For you Cary Grant enthusiasts here's a great website that has collected most of Grant's appearances on radio, including many I already have: Cary Grant on radio.

And here is tonight's Friday Night Thriller Double Feature:
1st: The Lux Radio Theater Adaption of Hitchcock's Spellbound, starring Cary Grant (in Gregory Peck's original role)
2nd: Another episode of Suspense starring Grant: The Black Path of Fear

You know the drill: click on the links and hit the download button.
Enjoy!

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

My dear girl, you can not keep bumping your head against reality and saying it is not there.

1 comment:

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Love the OTR, thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin