Monday, October 15, 2007

another shelf special halloween presentation

I picked one of my favorites for this week's Halloween special presentation: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow! Not the whole thing of course, but my two favorite sequences: Bing Crosby, as Brom Bones, singing the Headless Horseman song and The Bridge scene. Enjoy!


Brom Bones:


Retro Commercial Break!:


Bridge scene:



Thanks to Sallie for loading up the video at YouTube!
Stay tuned for the roundup,coming later, and more DVD reviews and even more Halloween Madness!

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Odd's Bodkins. Gad zooks. Take a look at that spook of spooks!

1 comment:

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Love the Headless Horseman song, thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin