Wednesday, October 31, 2007

one mo' time

I couldn't resist.... one more cartoon. With "special presentation" logo and everything. See if this doesn't bring back memories. (And in case you missed it last night).

"Your regular program will not be seen tonight. Now it's time for a special program."


Part one:


Retro Commercial Break!


Now we return to our special presentation:


Retro Commercial Break!


Now, back to the show!


And the finale!



That's it for now kiddies. Get ready for all those ghosts and goblins who will coming round tonight! Be good to them...or else!
We'll be back with a special Halloween Themed DVD review special. Don't miss it!

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

I got a rock.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin