Sunday, August 10, 2008

wonderful world

As a kid, Sunday evenings were great for one reason: The Wonderful World of Disney show. Every Sunday evening we would gather round the ol' tube and watch Disney cartoons, nature films, or Uncle Walt himself explaining various aspects of animation, color, etc. Sometimes you would get an episode of clips from Disney films, shortened to an hour. Or, my particular favorite, Donald Duck cartoons. One of my all time favorite characters were Humphrey Bear and Ludwig Von Drake- they showed up on WWofD quite often in the 70s (at least I like to remember it as such) and I am glad to have the Humphrey Bear cartoons on DVD today with the Disney Treasures series. But where is Ludwig Von Drake?
Just because I'm in a reminiscing mood here is a Disney episode feature Ludwig Von Drake for your Sunday evening Wonderful World of Disney viewing! Behold: The Truth about Mother Goose!

Part 1:


And Part 2:



Enjoy!

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

My book is filled with helpful suggestions for all you parents. But in case you get nothing from the inside, you'll find the outside useful on their little backside.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin