Friday, August 10, 2007

episode 2: a new hope


A new hope, as in, I hope we will have a better handle on the technical difficulties. Wolf and I will be talking Westerns tomorrow afternoon; specifically influencial Westerns of the 20th century. We'll give our list of 20 influencial films of the genre, how they influenced or changed it, or brought new ideas and conventions to the genre. Just a warning - we won't be including all of our favorites, and we may leave of one of yours or a couple you may think of- so listen in. Call us up to put in your two cents!

Call in with your comments and questions at (646) 716-8261. You can go to our show page at this blogtalkradio link. If you prefer email before or during the show at randomshelf@hotmail.com.
We'll put up our list here as a post after the show so the discussion can continue! Tune in!

Listen Live

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Sticks and stones can break your bones but words cause permanent damage!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed listening last week, although I listened to the archive file. The difficulties weren't too bad- so good luck! I'll be listening.

Anonymous said...

Just listened to the archived show. Very good stuff. I would've added The Gunfighter with Gary Cooper to the list as well. Looking forward to next week.

Laura said...

Has been a hectic few days but I got to listen to the first part of the show on Sunday. I hope to finish the rest tomorrow! :) Sounded good from here in CA --

TTYS,
Laura

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin