Wednesday, December 05, 2007

so you need a little christmas?


Having a hard time starting to think about Christmas or get in the Christmas spirit? I know what the problem is: you haven't been to visit our pal Sallie at The Vintage Place lately. Not only have Sallie and Mel decorated the joint, but it's packed with wall to wall tunes. And I'm not talking Backstreet Boys or Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer. I'm talking the real deal. Perry Como, Bing Crosby, Frank, Dino, Johnny Mathis, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Burl Ives, and even tunes from your favorite holiday specials. If you want to get the spirit going and have the visions of Christmases from childhood past, do yourself a favor and check out The Vintage Place. And tell 'em ol' Uncle Loophole sent ya'. Back later with some Candy reviews, DVD reviews and Santa's DVD picks of 2007 for the stockings of that special someone.

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Does anyone know what Christmas is all about?

1 comment:

Sallie Neal said...

Thanks so much for the plug! I've revamped the blog to take on a retro feel that can stay even after the Holidays!

I LOVE that Coca-Cola picture. My kitchen is a 50's diner theme, and I have a red Christmas tree with JUST coca-cola themed ornaments! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin