Tuesday, January 08, 2008

hellloooo 2008

Well kiddies, it's 2008 and of course the year has started with a bang...but we haven't. I've been experiencing technical difficulties and hope to have all resolved by the weekend. Please check back with us then and Wolfie and I will be back in full force. I appreciate all who keep checking. If you've run a site or blog (especially blogger) you know how frustrating this can be. For now, since I have a rare window to post something quickly, I wanted to post a "standing by" post. Thanks for sticking with us, see you soon!

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

For those of you just joining us, today we're teaching poodles how to fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, J.C. Couldn't find your email, and wanted to point you to a blog I just read about that I know you will like (if you haven't seen it yet). A British school teacher is posting letters that his grandfather wrote from the trenches of WWI. Looks interesting:
http://wwar1.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

I check regularly and look forward to you both returning soon. Happy New Year!

Best wishes,
Laura

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin