Wednesday, February 13, 2008

the savant knows...


Glenn Erickson, AKA: The DVD Savant, is a weekly must read. Weekly, because he only posts twice a week- but his reviews are some of the best on the web. Well, Glenn has an extra post this week that is worth noting. Glenn has some exciting new release news from MGM/Fox. Several new titles including war films like The Secret Invasion, westerns like Gary Cooper's Man of the West and The Westerner and comedies What Did You Do in the War, Daddy? Check out his news for many great must-have titles. I am personally excited about a new edition for The Westerner and Man of the West- some legendary titles! Check it out!


Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Don't spill none of that liquor, son. It eats right into the bar.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin