Wednesday, September 03, 2008

star of the month

TCM's Star of the Month is none other than Kay Francis. Considering the derth of great Kay Francis movies available on DVD (only a few my friends, only a few) - this clarion call goes out to all Shelfers in the know to program DVRs and TiVos accordingly. I mean, heck- she was one of the Queens of Warner Brothers in the 30s - not to mention she was in the first Marx Brothers film: The Cocoanuts. A few suggestions:

How about the William Powell - Kay match-ups on tomorrow night!
Jewel Robbery: September 4,2008 9:15 PM
One Way Passage: September 4,2008 10:30 PM
Divorce: Thursday, September 4,2008 11:45 PM

And there are many, many more. Just check out TCM.com for a full list and more details!
Also check out more Kay Francis posts at Laura's Miscellaneous Musings and at the Self-Styled Siren.
That is all, carry on!



Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Believe me, you gotta get up early if you want to get out of bed.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin