Saturday, June 02, 2007

just a quick note...

... to tell you we will be back in full swing on Monday. The weekend became a little more involved than usual. So rather than attempting to get a quick post in, I thought we would beg your indulgence until Monday.

Also, Monday night over at the Geekerati Blogtalkradio Show, we will be joining Christian Johnson and the gang from Cinerati in the 7 pm PT/ 10 pm ET hour. We will be doing a radio version of our weekly Media Roundup. So tune in and check it out. You can go to the show website (linked above) to check out past shows and to tune in live this coming Monday. You can also call in with any questions for the gang.

We'll see you back here on Monday. We'll have several reviews of recent DVD releases, a special TCM in June article, our weekly Roundup and more. Stay tuned...


Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

I'm too busy right now. I'll tell you what. I'll put the 'O' on now and come back later for the 'K.'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin