Saturday, October 13, 2007

double double chiller thrillers


For tonight's Thriller Double Feature we actually have four shows. Perhaps then it's a double double feature! And who better to feature than that master actor and classic voice of suspense and the Grinch himself: Boris Karloff! As always, click on the link and download the files.

Or first double feature is full of fright and screams
1. An episode of the classic show, Lights Out: Cat Wife
2. Here's a spooky episode of Suspense with Boris Karloff: Drury's Bones

Now for our next double feature that's full of screams of laughter:
1. Here's the Screen Guild Theater adaptation of Arsenic and Old Lace
2. A classic episode of Jack Benny featuring Boris Karloff: I Was Condemned

That's all for this week's chilling, thrilling, Halloween double features! Hope you've enjoyed them. Stay tuned for more Halloween Madness 2007.


Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Insanity runs in my family... It practically gallops.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin