Tuesday, October 23, 2007

it's halloween cartoon time again

Grab the popcorn, or candy corn if you will, and sit tight. It's time for another Shelf special presentation of Halloween cartoons! This week some frightfully funny Looney Tunes. Enjoy!

Bewitched Bunny!


Retro Commercial Break!


Night of the Living Duck! (Featuring Mel Torme)


That's all for tonight. Stay tuned for the Roundup and a special series of DVD reviews. Also, don't forget to sign up for our special contest: The Reef Giveaway.

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Monsters lead such interesting lives.

1 comment:

Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

I had never seen Night of the Living Duck before. Mel Torme is more than a good sport. He is too cool. So's Daffy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin