Sunday, August 24, 2008

investigate a new contest

Well our Caroline in the City/Dave contest was great, and congrats to all the winners, but that doesn't stop us from announcing our new contest that starts today!

Thanks to the kind folks at Paramount/CBS, several lucky people will win a copy of NCIS Season Five. This is one of my favorite shows on television, and I'm looking forward to the new season coming soon. You've got a chance to catch up on last season with this DVD set!And all you have to do send an email to randomshelf@hotmail.com (note the rules below) with a subject of NCIS Season 5 Giveaway in the subject line by August 30th at 11:59 pm est.

The rules are simple:

Email us your entry at randomshelf@hotmail.com
1.You MUST include: Your name and full address in the body of the email, and "NCIS Season 5 Giveaway" must be in the subject line.
2. The contest is only open to US residents
3. Only one entry per email address (and household, please!)
4. Contest ends on Saturday August 30th at 11:59pm. We will draw the winner sometime after August 31th.

Please note that your information will be held confidential and will not be published and only used solely for identifying the winner and shipping the prize. Also, we will mail the prize to you, but cannot guarantee that the post office will treat it with the same respect as we will when we send it out. We will only guarantee that we will mail it to the address you provide to us.
So get those emails in and good luck!

Let the contest begin!

Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

I thought we were gonna get television. The truth is... television is gonna get us.


2 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

It doesn't feel fair to enter into another contest so soon after I won Sabrina (which is wonderful by the way) but I just LOVE this show. I can't wait to for it to come back on so I can find out what happens. I've read that the studio doesn't plan on turning into another House (which I've stopped watching because of what they did) but I'm not so sure....

J.C. Loophole said...

Ladytink- Sabrina was many contests back, so please feel free to enter!
I love this show too- and I am curious as to what is going to happen to the team after the events of last season's ender- it didn't look good. Not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but Rocky Carrol is a great actor- and I look forward to seeing how he will fit in.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin