Wednesday, February 28, 2007

ronnie roast...


Here is a link to a Dean Martin Celebrity Roast of then Governor Ronald Reagan. It's hilarious and wonderful.
When I watch this, I lament that three things have gone from this world...
1. A good sense of humor... (in which we can laugh without being PC or destructive)
2. True entertainment stars like Dean Martin and Jack Benny...
3. And genuine communicators and leaders like Ronald Reagan.

They are all missed.
This was done in 1973, so there are a few Nixon jokes, etc. You can handle it.
Enjoy: http://www.guba.com/watch/2000936810
Hat Tip to the gang at Zoot Radio


Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin