Thursday, September 08, 2005

not so fast...

Here's the deal. I will post randomly about stuff I want to; stuff that belongs on the preverbial shelf. Get it? randomshelf? Also- why "The Shelf"? Quite frankly, everyone has a mental "shelf". They either store random stuff there for processing later, to remember to tell someone else at a later time, or to remember to check it out later. We keep the mental images of loved ones, important things, favorite things, and to do lists on this same shelf. It is both the mental work desk and the retreat where things make sense.
So it will be here that you will find things from my shelf. I may review a DVD I like, I may mention something from the news, musings on things I've read, thoughts and discourse on history. Who knows? The only promise is that it's random and it's mine. If you don't like it, keep on walking - nothing to see here. Come back later. You might like what you see then.
If you like what you read- I appreciate your time. I will try not to waste it.



i try to think but nothing happens

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin